Love Quotes


It was only a moment, but in that moment I loved you more than I will ever love anyone in a lifetime.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A Heart for rent

A Heart for rent.

I am currently renting a heart. It is not in the best conditions, but I believe it will do, for someone out there  at least.

It has seen many battles, somehow it has survived most of them, but not unscathed. It has been torn, scratched, beaten up, shattered in a million pieces, pieced back together, only to go through the same process over and over again.

It has endured many cold seasons, and lonely times. It has experienced ecstasy like never before, grown twice it's size in an instant, beat for 30 years, each day, somehow, someway, stronger. It has known pain and love, happiness and suffering, longing, joy, beauty, betrayal. It has seen people come and go, it has shed tears of blood. And still, it beats on.

This heart that I offer, this, that I put out there in the market, is not perfect, is not new, not polished. It has been used, a lot, and because of that, it has a lot of worth, or at least I believe it so.

It will not disapoint you, I promise. Because it has been through so much it knows how to appreciate a good offer, if that is what you have.

I have a heart for rent, looking for an owner who would cherish it, care for it, nourish it, even if for a short time. This heart I offer will also cherish, and care and nourish in return. But best of all, I promise that your investment will be worth it, becasuse this heart will love you, should you chose to rent it.